Info|Services: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Yukon Supplementary Allowance

If you are a Yukon resident and are receiving or are eligible to receive Social Assistance, you may also be eligible to receive the Yukon Supplementary Allowance, (YSA).

*Note: This programs was previously called Territorial Supplementary Allowance (TSA)

To be eligible:

  • you must be 19 years of age or over and found, through an assessment process, to be unemployable by reason of a severe and prolonged disability or
  • you must be a person in receipt of Old Age Security or who has reached the age of eligibility for Old Age Security.

If you are eligible for the Yukon Supplementary Allowance you will receive $250.00 per month.

In addition, if you are eligible for YSA, income from employment up to $3900.00 per year shall not be included in the calculation of your income.

For more information please contact your Case Manager at the Adult Services Unit

Contact info

Yukon Supplementary Allowance

Phone: 867-667-5674

Toll Free (Yukon, Nunavut and NWT); 1-800-661-0408 ext. 5674

Fax: 867-393-6278

Mailing Address:

Yukon Supplementary Allowance (H-4)
Health & Social Services, Government of Yukon
Box 2703
Whitehorse, Yukon  Y1A 2C6

Location: 3168 3rd Avenue | Whitehorse, Yuko [map]


Leave this empty: