Nutrition documents for your children and family at home, work, and school including cookbooks, tips and other resources.
Eat smart, meet smart
eat smart, meet smart guidelines, to help us host healthy meetings.
Yukoners need vitamin D at every stage of life, year round. Learn more about Vitamin D and see if you’re getting what you need.
Teacher Information Bulletin
- Make the healthy choice the easy choice! Offer nutritious, fun foods during parties and celebrations. Shift the focus from unhealthy food to healthy fun!
- Bullet shapes, funky graphics and edgy names; energy drinks are creating quite the buzz as an increasingly popular choice with young people, and a rising concern with teachers, parents, and health care providers.
- Schools can help promote a healthy learning environment by using non food rewards
- tips, recipes and information on drinking healthy
- this booklet is for anyone who would like to spend less money and eat healthy foods. Healthy eating is important for all age groups.
- from 6 to 12 months
- a great resource that includes information on how to make nutritious breakfasts, lunches and snacks. Perfect for busy families.
- from 12-24 months
- simple steps that can help parents overcome the challenges of preparing healthy meals.
- this cookbook contains fun, easy and healthy recipes for children. It encourages them to try new recipes and have fun in the process.
- a resource for young athletes, coaches and parents.
- calcium tips & tidbits from babies to the elderly, everyone needs calcium to build strong bones and teeth, and to keep them strong.
- families sitting and eating together is a tall order in this fast-paced, too-muchto-do world.
- our culture our health yukon traditional foods
- the yukon nutrition framework aims to continue to build and expand nutrition services with focus given to healthy eating, food security, chronic health conditions and special populations.
Toll Free (Yukon, Nunavut and NWT); 1-800-661-0408 ext. 6160
Health & Social Services, Government of Yukon
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6
Location: 305 Jarvis Street | Second Floor | Whitehorse, Yukon [map]