- Individuals recorded as Bride and Groom on Marriage Registration
- An agent, or any person on the written authorization of the Bride or Groom
- Small Certificate - size is 9.5 cm x 6.4 cm (2.5" x 3.75")
Contains the full names of Bride and Groom, place of marriage, date of marriage, registration number and date of registration
- Large Certificate - size is 21.6 x 17.8 cm (7" x 8.5")
Contains the full names, birthplace of Bride and Groom, date of marriage, place of marriage, registration number, and date of registration
How to Order a Marriage Certificate
To order a document you may:
- Apply in person at any Vital Statistics office or Territorial Agent.
- Apply by mail by completing an Application for Service form in full. This application must be submitted to Vital Statistics with the appropriate fee payable by cheque, Money Order or credit card to Government of Yukon.
- Apply by phone (867-667-5207), paying by VISA, Mastercard, or American Express.
Note: The Vital Statistics Agency does not register Divorces. For information relating to a divorce please contact the Court Registry where the divorce occurred.