Child health assessments and immunizations
Whitehorse Health Centre is dedicated to the health and well being of children. A Well Child Clinic is offered at Whitehorse Health Centre.
Whitehorse Health Centre is dedicated to the health and well being of children
A Well Child clinic is regularly offered at Whitehorse Health Centre.
- The clinic is for all children starting at 2 months of age and follows the Yukon Immunization Schedule.
- Each appointment is 1 hour in length.
- At the appointment immunizations are discussed and given, a growth and development check is completed, health information is provided as well referrals as necessary.
- This is a great opportunity for parents to discuss with a Community Health Nurse concerns or ask any questions.
This clinic is by booked appointment
- Yukon Immunization: www.yukonimmunization.ca
- Immunization schedule: www.yukonimmunization.ca/diseases-vaccines/immunization-schedule
Whitehorse health centre
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8am to 4:30pm
Tuesdays - 8am to 6:30pm
Monday - Friday 8am to 8:45am
Fridays - 1pm-4pm
Every day: noon to 1:00pm
Saturdays, Sundays, and statutory holidays
Toll Free (Yukon, Nunavut and NWT); 1-800-661-0408 ext. 8864
Whitehorse health centre (H-2D)
Health & Social Services, Government of Yukon
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6
Location: 9010 Quartz Road | Whitehorse, Yukon [map]