HealthLine - 811
The Yukon HealthLine is a free, confidential 24-hour service available to anyone in the Yukon. Simply call 811.
Yukon HealthLine is staffed by registered nurses who can answer your health questions or direct you to someone in your community who can assist you.
Call the Yukon HealthLine when:
- you're not sure what to do about a health issue
- it's after hours
- you have unexplained symptoms
- something's wrong with your baby or your friend
- you are concerned about your medications or not sure how much or when to take them
- you are too embarassed to go to a Health Centre
- you're not sure if you should see a doctor, health care provider or get emergency help
Yukon HealthLine can also put you in touch with an after-hours pharmacist from 5:00pm to 9:00am.
Call Yukon HealthLine at 811- anything, anytime, anywhere
Satellite Phone Calling Information
If you are calling from a satellite phone you can dial 1-604-215-4700 to reach the Health Services Representative at HealthLink BC.
The call will be managed in the same manner as all other calls coming to the 811 services.
There is no toll free direct line number for this service fromYukon, therefore this call will be subject to applicable airtime and long distance charges.
Toll Free (Yukon, Nunavut and NWT);